Saturday, August 24, 2013

STORY AFTER THE END……………..


                 On the day six months ago, the silence of my heart made all full of tears among the living souls around me. Though I have only walked round the sun ten and eight times. And I don't know how many times the moon has encircled me but yet I am unknown about the secrets of my life neither I had known the hidden things behind those darkness.
            I have known with the first meeting that my spirit will be your companion for countless ages, and that yours first glance was not, in truth, the first glances as you mean a world to me and I was infact just a stranger to you. I believed that your prance around me was able to bring back the strength that god has taken from me. When I flash back my time I realized I had walked excluding ten years of my entire life with you and with the earth and the moon and the sun and the planets around the universal law. I tried my best to provide you a good memory to remember but those beautiful eyes couldn't see nor could find me because you were acting on your own life and I was busy with my own times.
            O you, who lives in the palace, before whom heads are bowed and whose name I fear to pronounce. My heart didn’t know who you were before it started liking you and started beating for you. But now, I knew you were a daughter of foreign land and my tribe will not understand that. I blamed my heart and complained myself but couldn't draw away alive for you from my heart. I realized you hade. Captivated my heart which was wandering in freedom till yesterday and I had become your prisoner and my crime is to love you but yet you haven't figure out my love.
            I don't know the enact venue but I could clearly remember the message I got. I was asked to be in the park behind the palace on time. I didn't know who sent it. The tome now was before me, with slight happiness and lots of tear, I moved my leg towards the palace. The evening was getting dark as the sun was lighting the golden rays on the ground, the birds were flying to their nests, and the couples were returning their home. I could feel those cold winds blowing towards me.
            Then you appeared dragging the end of your dress on the grass behind the hedge. I knew down seeing you. You stopped me and kept your soft hand on my head. I looked at you and wished to speak but no wards came in my mouth. then you hugged me and kissed me on my lips and told:
"I have seen you in my dream many times and looked upon your face in my loneliness. You are my spirits companion. I have come here secretly, to meet you and behold you in my arms but I am afraid that your tribe pride will know about us. So, lets us go to far place away from the mankind where no one will discover us."
            Exactly six month ago from the present day two human skeletons were discovered. When love had joined us there were many hands to make us part but now, death has taken us and there is none to bring us back.    
  

                                                                                                   -Dipesh Budhathoki.

No comments:

Post a Comment