Saturday, August 24, 2013

Missing You I Died (poem)

                                                                                                   -DIPESH BUHHATHOKI.


We walked happily and freely till the battlefield was found,
We continued to walk silently, carefully without any sound.
Suddenly I heard the firing from the opponent side,
Without thinking about my life I went towards them to fight.

The battle was very frecious between the two troops,
The sound seemed very terrible not less than hoots.
Some lost their hands, some legs, almost all were dead,
Seeing such a scene, fight more bravely my heart said.

Someone made me target, the bullet hit on my right leg,
I requested the god to send someone for my sake.
I saw a side and saw my friend who was seriously injured,
But beside him at least there was someone to help.
 
All went taking  dear ones, the place became peace,
I hope my dear one will come to help me but I missed.
All my hope and request I prayed to god gone in vain,
I heard the sound of thunder slowly it started to rain.

Raining heavily everywhere, weather was getting bad,
Missing my love every moment, I was very very sad.
Only me and other move less bodies were left behind,
There was no helping hands for me that I could find.

I must be very proud of victory instead I was feared,
Dragging leg I walked but seeing no one I got scared.
I wanted to meet her and express my love of inner heart,
It was almost impossible as she was very far and apart.

I made my way to her but unluckily I slipped and fell,
I was now a useless boat which couldn't be sailed.
Blood was  out, I was unable to raise even my head,
Missing my love, heart, I got senseless and lastly died.

No comments:

Post a Comment